Sunday 27 June 2010

Boundary wall is built and looks increadible!!!

Today I had the most uplifting life affirming experience. I went to see my contractor who rented a barn from a local farmer and just completed building my boundary wall! It looks incredible. It is the most rewarding feeling to see months of designing, planning and refining an idea, and seeing that vision come to life. This wall is both beautiful and crazy, and I love it!! Who cares what medal I win, I know my show garden will be stunning, unique and more importantly,  my creation (with the kind help of some amazing people...)
         To give you a sense of scale my contractor tom standing by a couple of panels...
A view of the wave pattern head on

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing Oli

    Are you going to paint it or add the red line edge to the sides of the relief to look like contour lines on a map?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how excited you are, Oli, although 'buzzing' is probably a better word! Seeing the whole vision coming to life must be extraordinary and very, very fulfilling. What's so clever about that design is that it incorporates the fells AND the lakes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails